Major domestic automobile manufacturers have increased their technological input and innovation in the field of automobile and assembly assembly assembly assembly assembly testing, and made great progress in the production organization, information management and logistics technology of automobile assembly testing. With the development of automobile manufacturing technology tends to be flexible, intelligent and digital, various types of AGV technology have been applied by major domestic automobile manufacturers in automobile assembly and test technology.
Application of automobile manufacturer:
1. Sub-assembly line: engine assembly line, gearbox assembly line, rear axle assembly line, etc.
2. Material Distribution: Engine Box Distribution, Instrument Panel Distribution, Small Parts Distribution, etc.
3. Chassis assembly: automobile engine, rear axle, fuel tank, exhaust cylinder and other chassis components assembly
The problems to be solved are:
1. The unification of rhythm in each process
2. Cost of plant construction
3. Flexibility of production line
4. Cost of Equipment Investment for Continuous Production Lines
5. How to realize the synchronization and crossover of production lines.
Advantages of AGV application:
1. As a movable carrier, AGV can not only realize the conveying function, but also adjust the orientation of each axis of the assembly according to the assembly process of each process, which greatly improves the production efficiency and reduces the labor intensity and difficulty.
2. AGV system can fully adapt to the current mass customization production and mixed-model assembly mode. It can meet the individual needs of customers, while ensuring lower production costs and shorter delivery time. To adapt to the market demand of producing multi-variety products, improve the ability of enterprise organization and equipment reorganization and make agile response to the market.