At the 2016 China Garment Forum Hangzhou Summit, Kevin Kelly, the "Godfather of the World Internet", predicted the future of Internet textiles. He published the book "Out of Control" many years ago and foresaw the trends of cloud computing, Internet of Things, virtual reality and so on. "When robots replace artificial appearances in the textile and garment industry, fashion is not only as simple as garment production in the future." He introduced the trend of Internet textiles in the next ten or twenty years from artificial intelligence, virtual reality, sharing and mobility. Recently, there has been an upsurge of "machine replacement". Its starting point is to improve the automation and efficiency of production links and replace traditional manual operation with machines. In 2017, the increase of labor costs aggravated the difficulties of textile enterprises, which led to this upsurge.
In 2017, the technological innovation capability of the textile industry has been greatly improved, key technologies in many industries have been improved and promoted, and digital and networked technologies have been widely used in all aspects of the industrial chain. Enterprises attach importance to and continuously increase investment in science and technology, and have achieved results. 17 achievements in the whole industry have won the National Science and Technology Award. Among them, "digital automatic dyeing technology and equipment for cheese yarn" won the first prize of national scientific and technological progress, 650 achievements won the Science and Technology Award of China Textile Industry Federation, and the number of effective invention patents of Enterprises above the scale was 3.4 times as many as that of enterprises at the end of the 11th Five-Year Plan. Therefore, innovation-driven industry plays an increasingly prominent role in the process of transformation, upgrading and development.
Food production and application:
1. Storage of finished products
2. Packaging Production Line
3. Material turnover of semi-finished products
4. Processing and transportation of food raw materials
The problems to be solved are:
1. Increased labor costs and difficulties in seasonal recruitment
2. Cost and Cost of Traditional Production Lines
3. Flexibility of production line
4. Material Accuracy and Efficiency in Production
Advantages of AGV application:
1. Compared with traditional production line, AGV production line has lower cost.
2. It can change the production path at any time, realize the advantages of immediate delivery, save manpower and cost, low error rate and energy saving.
3. Improve production efficiency and reduce production cost.